Saturday, August 20, 2011

When I read Them, I spell Reality.

Assalamualaikum! Hi ^.^. Less exclamation mark means less excitement ey? Just been bragging all day long since morning. I did mentioned on my last entry*oops! my stomach is making noise lah* Weekend being veryvery wonderful and happening since we went for shopping. BUT, just the three of us. Me, ummy, kakngah. Thanks ummy, kakngah, for those persiapan hari raya. And for kakngah, semoga murah rezeki and I really hope that you will find yout greatest and the coolest Prince charming soon! InsyaAllah.

For all my life, I totally rely on Allah but He sent me an angels in between. Which are Mydadmyhero, Mymom-myqueen, mysister'S'mysunshine(which I got two wonderful elder sisters!). I got two little brothers that always be the light of my life and a little sister that sometimes always be my elder sister instead.  I really love all of them till the end of mylife. I never had a thought to write things like this until I realize I am nothing without them!And as for kakak's marriage, which was the first of our family, she brought us THREE (will be more sooner :P )wonderful person into our family. How would I live without them all.

Tapi kan, rezeki Allah, siapa tahu. Bila saya nak kerja. Boleh shopping untuk ummyabah and adikadik plak nanti just like what my sisters did for us.

Purple hanbag, kenapa mesti purple? Penat puase pun tak rase dah dapat
carry those.

Bajus kakngah tu actually in the orange paperbag,(sangat cantik bajus die, but it dint fit my size T__T)
but I bought amazing shawl from the boutique
too and a bangle,cute and shining one.

Back to what I am going to write. Is I am superhappy, as after we came back from shopping, which we supposedly to get ready to go to Kuala Klawang to buka puasa with my little brother. But, it comes to the delay because we are bz to try all the bajus and barangbarang that we just bought! I got crazy on swiping my card while shopping!  *tapi kakngah and ummy bayar balik lah kan* Ada la five places I swiped, *five places je!GILE excited jakun!*Bak kate ummy, eleh, kalau swipe card ada isi tak pe. Haha.. Ni isi ZERO. 


Theme for this year: Purple & Gray Sukenye. *hilangkan mood tak sabar nak raye. Hep! Tak baik!!* Time dapat bajubaju kurungs yang I tempah from tailor aritu xde la excited pun, balik semalam plus another baju kurung yang supercomel memang over sikit feeling.-plus the handbag, the shawls, the gelang comel.


Kitorang balik2 tu, kakak dah get ready to go out berbuka puasa dekat Kelab Darul Ehsan, abang ipar bawak family dorang, kakak buat muka sedih sebab die tak dapat shopping raya lagi. Chill la, macam tak tahu, nanti abang ipar I mesti bawak dia shopping jugak. Lagi superb kan?Tengoklah ^.^


Jakun dengan benda ini.
Takpayahbesarbesarsangat.Saya jakun, bukan berlagak T_T



Till then!!
Assalamualaikum!
p/s: Rezeki itu Dia yang empunya, kita pinjam je. Bilabila Dia boleh tarik balik.

2 comments:

City_Moon_Now_War_Argh said...

kakak, barang raye untuk kte takde? sobss~

ubabe said...

ada. nanti dtg rumah amek ye... (:P)