Friday, August 19, 2011

Tempat Biasa.

Assalamualaikum! Hi again ^_^. Salam 20 Ramadhan! Since I blog on 20th Ramadhan :D. Yesterday I wrote about my wishes to watch movies. It was just a NORMAL wish to watch movies at the movie theatre ok. It was not a well-planed plan. Azian called me earlier this morning and asked me to go out and see the movie that I wished for and together to break our fast. As I mentioned it was not a planed plan. So we went out. To the same old place. Alamanda. Just the two of us. It was last two weeks I think that we broke fast together with Dayas, Dell, Nazirah, Panaman and her sister. But last night plus the movie. Well, it has already been years that we always hanged out at the same place. Since the place was there. Am I overreacted? It was Dell.(it was not dell that overreacted, but she first mentioned the.....) She said the words word(stop making silly mistake beba.huhu T__T)last time when we talked about our hang out, when I asked her "Where?", she replied "Tempat biase". It was like, haha. Sounds cute. ^.^

Ok. I thought that we are going to watch the movie after Asar. But I came out from house a bit late plus the traffic was horrible by that time which resulted our after iftar shows. If there was no traffic congestion then I can make it on time. But poor me, I had to face the traffic all the way to Putrajaya -,-. Just so you know, me is a person who made 'onthespot' decision. So deal with it. Azian called Dell to ask her to come along, but she was tired, so she couldn't make it. While driving I tried calling Dayas, but failed. My phone ran out of battery. I got Leyla in mind but surely she also couldn't make it in such a short notice. Then when I got Azian together, we tried to call Nazirah, but she didn't have her Maxis number intersected with my running out phone. There we were! Only two of us :) Kinda permitted dating. hehe.

Discussing for our place to berbuka. We agreed for Kenny Rogers, unfortunately, it was 'Fully Reserved'. We walked all the way from the first restaurant till the last option at the dining and restaurant section. We ended up at Burger King. FYI, we had bought our movie tickets right after we reach there. Such a brilliant idea we got over there. And guess what? I met my senior, Abang Pokjak. I saw him entered the mall while I was up at the escalator and surprisingly I shouted "Pokjak!" It's not shout, shout ok? Cute one. And waved too =__='. haha. I rarely speak to him while in campus, but I managed to throw my voice out to call him just now? That was a 'when you are in the mid of somewhere you randomly know someone except the one you walk with, you will be able to have a non-stop talking with them' idiom. Delete the 'non-stop' part to make it more real ok? But honestly,I just did a so-called big-time-gambling because that will be shorrithetic(shameful+horrible+pathetic) if he didn't knew/recognized me hahahah! KELAKAGILE! Tapi LUCKILY he kenal me. YES! We had a long-distance-relationship(haha!) talking for a second :P. This abang senior will end his zaman bujang on this upcoming hariraya aidilfitrimulia okeh with ALSO my senior.  Well! Congratulations to both of you SUNBAEs... Psstt! At the burgerking just now, Azian called her mom for the berbuka time, then she drank the water first followed by others in the restaurant include me. COOL lah wey!

Gambar berstatus- perluke? Haha. Meh bagi ayat annoying sikit,
"Ignore my cutekembungmacamikankembungface and sosweetlookbyAzianZakaria"

The movie.
Is really GOOD. Glad that I love it so much since I was so mengada to watch movie during Ramadhan ni kan. The movie really made me so connected to the apes.Haha. Poyo. It was like me adopted the ape as my son. Huh. Can't imagine that.-_- (Jangan nk cakap dalam hati, " ah beba, dah same dah ngan kau tu kan", OK??) Because mybf  James Franco really shows his love to his ape. The ape looks adorable and cute when he was a baby. But ever since he grew up he turns into a wildbig creature that scares people out. The girl in the movie is sooo Malaysian-looking-girl-yangbiasenampakkatsinije I would say. Maybe she's an Indian-Orangputih mixed blood. She really looks like a bollywood artist. The thing that catch my eye was the 'existance' of James Franco in the film. haha. I don't really like his character in Spiderman. AND , ade pulak Draco Malfoy acted as one of the antagonist in the film.

Caesar The Ape.

This is when he broke a man's finger. Ewww.

Naturalbeauty.

Time die nak selamatkan 'anak' die from being shot.

There was scenes that made me terkejut, bisingbising a bit, and eyeshut scenes. The CGI effect looks real! Overall I LOVE the movie and this movie is recommended!

p/s : Had a cat fight small discussion on my 'onthespot' habit with him.
p/ss: I miss you all so much lepas bace entry makcik neh --> Komell! And these pictures are taken from there too. TQ cikkomell!

I took the picture so I'm IN the picture arasso?

Why me should be in the SMALLEST space ever? To say that I am SMALL at that time? T__T


MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
p/sss: Anis, how's your car?

Till then, x0x0.
Assalamualaikum!

Image credits: Google, Komell :D

1 comment:

Cik Mell said...

haha, gotcha got my picta~ nak masuk byk2 nt lma plak nk kna scroll