Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dah Nak Dekat Sangat Dah Ni Ha.

Salam alls. Its really been a while since my last post. That was before I went to Kelantan. Well. It was so hard to find the best spot to connect via maxisbb. Huhuhu. The probability was like one ten. Huh. Susah duduk kampung nih! Anyways, still I managed to do lil blogwalks. lol. I got sooooo many pictures to share. Still in the making of photoscape. Hope to finish early so I can upload it earlier. Btw, the 'school holiday' will end in a week from now. :( Meaning that, something will come out in anytime!! Gosh~ TAKUT!

Huhuhu.So, I might have to finish what I'm not being able to in just a couple days more. So, there's quite lot to do since I've spent quite sometime in kampung. My cuz had start her class last Monday. USM. About mentioning USM, I really missed my dearest Durra Afifah damnly. She's really been tight up by her final year project. So do Beeha. They are gonna end their study this coming semester. They gonna be adults. Wo! So excited. Gonna start working. Gonna have a car. Means own car. Not daddy's.

That was my habit. Once I missed them. I'll start capturing the old memories. As always, they are the best. I love them!! Nothing can replace :( Hope what we had and what we will have will never end till our last breath InsyaAllah.

Will talk later bout holiday at Kelantan :) C yah!

2 comments:

nabihah said...

ummu! hahahaha adults???!!! haiyooo i wanna be young! hahahhaa xD

ubabe said...

me not! wanna b an adults as soon as i can!!!