Friday, October 29, 2010

Mimpi Orang Jauh..

heeee..Malu lah nk cte..Dah sah2 tulis tajuk siap2.. So intention nk cite tuh ade la.. Hahaha...

Ceritenye bermule disini....
Last nite, while I was talking to En.BF on the phone, my other fon is vibrating..Weehooo..Who's that pokemon? My other BF maybe?I dint have 1..*I setia okehhh* So? Who's that pokemon? My brother!!!! URWAH!!!teeee.... He did text me to say that he missed me?? LOL..xlah ofkos..before that I dah call die. He text me to say that he's gonna buy a bike..And told me to show the bike to umy&abah *ontheinternet* honda2wheelersindia.com . So I ckp I da nk tdo,esk I google.

Then I mimpi die, came back home, with his *daily* t-shirt that he used to **always** wear at home..Hehehe.. Syahdu je bunyi mimpi I kn.. With his lappy, and showing us the bike...Hahaha. cronology from the last nite conversation, continued in the dream.LOL!! BUT!! In the dream, he came back with his broken arm!! :( We act as if nothing happens.. Like we dint see the arm with a bandage.. Is it kind of signal?? Or am I just too worried?? Huhuhu..Shall i just say no to him for buying the bike? But he did mentioned that it is a scenario, for them buying each one of'em a bike..For daily uses. Senang nk gerak~ huhuh??Ottoke???

Pastu,td I text him, begini bunyinye "Wah, ko bwk motor tuh jgn lah laju2 cm ko bwk kete tu.. Ingt umy ingt abah, ingat fayyadh.."heehe.. Die ckp kt sane memg slow je speed die, RULE.. Lagipun,jln xcntik.. I do pray that NOTHING will happen to him while he's away. Sbb kt cni pun dah 2x die jatuh motor time kt kolej dulu...

I mimpi kt die pasal die text I before I nk tdo OR because I missed him?? En.BF ade ckp, text lah die tell him that I miss him..Hahaha,,InYOURdreams ah nk ckp I miss him kt die...


Till then..

No comments: