Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lot more to come.

Salam.. What is passed let them to pass. What is important is what will come in front. Dont let the history stops you from achieving. Let it be your shadow without any interference on your future dreams. Make your dreams come true. Sighs...  While writing this, I have just another 4weeks left before my final and a week before my second test. I did very terrible in my last test. I never got that 'kind' of marks. I cried for that day. That is just not me. I have to grab my pride back. Tapi that is what I felt. InsyaAllah. With Allah's will and my full power effort. I have to take it back. Huhuhu. That is my dignity. 


Dah laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame gile xmenulis kt laman sesawang saye ini. Mengape? Sebab katenye internet merosakkn. lol. Well. I need my rest from all those STUPID and CRAP thingy. I need air. I need space. Keep busying with all the responsibilities as well as to always be with my beloved family. 


I need to keep my focus ahead. Xboleh leka2. Blogging when neede. Because I'm not a full-time blogger. Tapi bile pegi blogwalk kt blog blogger2 tegar, I rase macam nk jadi one of them. The ability to post number of time in a day. Wow! Superb! How did they manage to be so creative in writing? How can they manage to have the spirit to blog every single minutes in their life? I teringin tapi I don't think its time. Still menyimpan harapan for that. One sweet time nanti kot. 


Focus minggu ini: 100% untuk test2.

No comments: