Monday, March 07, 2011

Bumi is Round. Round is Bola :)

Salam. Hey alls. Know what. Wednesday is the most scary day for me. Thesis. Thesis Day. So we call it as 'T Day' hehe. We've finalized our research proposal last two weeks I think. What's left? The proposal's  presentation . Huhu. I hate that.

Next step is, I have to play around with the coding. I have to modified the coding. Make use of the client-server architecture. How the protocol plays the role in the transaction. Btw, my thesis is like a transaction in the ATM machine. Mine is how to dispense cheque via machine. Nowadays, we just have the machine to do such transactions like withdraw money, cash deposit etcetera. And now, my proffessor asked me to designed a secured cheque dispensing machine. Marvellous!!! InsyaAllah. Pray for me to successfully finish the thesis in one year duration. Amiin~

Hey, what's the globe doing up there? Nice isn't it? (Ayat xnk mcm teacher kt skolah pulak ka. Okey, mari kite gigih menjadi cheqgu) Well. It is just suddenly passed through my head. What goes around comes around babes. Chill la? Kata seorang sahabat " Muhasabah itu membawa kita kearah yang lebih baik dan positive. Bukan membawa kejatuhan dalam diri." So, tolong campak jauh2 perasaan down itu wahai Ummu, kalau betul kamu sudah therapy diri kamu dengan muhasabah. InsyaAllah. Jangan ulang kesilapan dulu. Ya Allah, jauhkan lah aku dari dosa-dosa ku yang lampau.

Chill. Till then. Mmmmuaaahhhhh!

No comments: