Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last Day.

Salam alls.. Mownin! Flu! Again. I'm having this disease since forever. Morning sinus. Hahaha. Gatal wey translate dr morning sickness. Yesterday, I skip 2classes in the morning. AS I insisted to go to the airport to send off my boncit brother. Dah nak balek dah!! Sebulan is just like seminggu jek. Well, it's life beba. Time passes by like lightning before you know it right? *sighs* الوقت كالسيف tu org arab kate. So? Xde kaitan! hahaha..Ade lah kann. Hmmm.. So, he MIGHT be back home 6 or 7months from now. By then, he will have new baby niece or nephew in the house.So looking forward to it! Beba becoming more excited even after having lil fayyadh. Xpun boleh panggil lil redzwan since he resembled A LOT from his daddy. Perangai nakal semua from his mom. Mom die lah kate :P Heh~ Tapi fayyadh dont worry kay, unty will always syg fayyadh lebih! Hahaha :)




*curik from fb mamafayyadh, gambar lame*


Nak dijadikan cerita he told us that his flight was on 5pm. So, my daddy biaselah, prepare awal kan? Kitorang bertolak dari rumah around 2pm, arrived LCCT around 2.40pm. So that time difference tuh dah ok lah kan for international departures. Kitorang pegi 2kete. Adekku, mommy ku, daddy ku n kakngah naik Vios. Akuku,kakaku, fayyadh, mena with Unser. Kitorang sampai 5minutes later than dorg. Sampai2 je, kakak called abah n abah kate wah missed the plane. Oddeokaji? I think he have misslooked the number. 15:00 with 5pm. Kan?


Kalau I, I dah kenaling dah. *kenaling bahase org klantan = nak pitam* kot mksud die. Huhuhuhu. They had a misscommunication there. Boys... Papepun, die dah malu nk balek sane cepat2 sbb abah suruh die balek as soon as possible. Hehehe. JKust now I got an email from abah saying that his flight has been booked on Friday, 21st Jan. 3pm! Hahahahaha. I did took the picture of his *sad* faced tapi belum upload plus belum edit lagi. InsyaAllah malam nih or tomorrow I'll upload it :)


Hahahahaha. See ya later! :* Till then.


No comments: