Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sungai Congkak

we walk along the way
to reach the same peak
to touch the same wide sky
despite the thunder clash
ignore the flash fight
finally we conquered the galaxy



sg.congkak witness our meetings
had sooo much fun with all of u yesterday~
almost 5years we never seen each other...
eventhough most of us used to see between 5yrs, yet ziela,ena,wanijantraz among 5yrs missmuch..hehe..
leyla,nisma among 2-3yrs missmissmuch jgk..
lurve u ol...
gonna miss u again~

here's are some pix
.
.
.
.
.
.


odw to congkak, stopped at masjid batu 9(maybe)



arrived at congkak,walked till we found our hut to shelter and placed our things



before we left the congkak ;) had a nice memory~

oh yes, after that, part of us went to karaoke at music box,metro point ,Kajang near my house.
We sang for an hour, we went back almost at 10pm..
Arrived at my house to pick my friends' scoot and car.
Unfortunately, my friend's bike broke down, she left it at my place bla...bla..bla...

After that, m
y sister asked us out. My family n I went dinner at D'One steak house in Bangi.
I had mixed steak and coconut water for my meals..









oh budak ini the manners, cute and cuddly ;*



♥beba,2010 June 26.xoxo

No comments: