Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.::Syukur Alhamdulillah::.

Salam.. Today, June, 23rd, full gratitude to The Almighty ,Allah S.W.T for all the blessings that He gave..For all the love that He shows.. I'm down to knee syukur alhamdulillah..
oh! i forgot to do the sujud syukur..Actually that is the only way how to show that I, as His servant feel grateful n happy..Only to Allah, i shud show that i m sooo thankful ;)
Today, i talked to my mum about it..for almost 3years i hid that from my parents..

**Ya Allah,, please forgive me...ummy..abah..i'm sooo sorry..i'm not ready to tell both of u..i'm not ready to reveal my weakness..i'm sooo sorry... I felt very down among our family... 2years ago..When the result was infront of me...i cried because i dont know how to tell u,the result was to bad.. n i decided not to tell all of u..but i promised to myself to let u know after i compensate all my mistake ;(

Year by year..after 2years, i tried so hard..n i did it..actually..last semester was quite good enuf but it dint encourage me to tell u also :(...Ummy..abah..i'm so.. sorry...

*******
me : ummy, saye dah dpt result.
ummy : yea?? brape pointer??
me : errmmm...3.xx...
ummy : wow!!bgusnye.. ha..okey dah tuh...
me :bla..bla..bla...(i told her about last result...bla..bla..)
ummy :huummm...syukur lah dpt tuh..sem nih buat betul2 lg...cud try harder kn?
me :huurrmmm...insyaAllah..cket je lg nk DL..huhuhu..
bla..bla..bla..

********
SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH ;)

No comments: