Sunday, July 04, 2010

Time


Time passed~

12th of July nih, i'll start my new semester. Time move so fast as i feel that i just had my break yesterday~ I started my break on June 4th which i finished my programming course in Nilai. And today, July 7th i can smell the aroma of my rent house in Nilai.

Back to school.. Hate it!

Things i hate most :

  1. Have to wake up early to take cold bath.(no water heater in my toilet at my renthouse ;( )
  2. Klau ade night class lg sedih ;(
  3. I have to iron lot of baju kurung as i wear baju kurung to class everyday.
  4. Have to wait for shuttle bus to go to campus.
  5. If there are no bus, we have to walk to campus as well as back from class ;(
  6. No more mum's cook in Nilai..huaa!!!



xmau!!xmau!!xmau blek Nilai ;(

I bru nk rase mcm heaven nye duk umh~ evryday having the same routine.. After performing solat subuh , i tdo blek ( i tau..xelok,tp i xleh handle la ;P ). Bgun blek around 10.30..Turun Fayyadh..my nephew tgh main2 kt bwh with my mum and his uncle wah.. He likes him soo much.. I mean, the baby love him, evrytime he sees his uncle wah, his smiles. OMgee! He dint even react that way towards me ;( I'm his lovely unty! huhuhu~ yet, he's still my baby ;)) Other than that, i does my routine, mkn, msk, jge bby, bsuh pggn, kdg2 jemur kain *ngee, kua jln2 ngan family, kua mkn, shopping, tgk tv, facebooking, blogging...

The only reason that i HAVE to go back to Nilai because i really have a mission to be accomplished by 2years come. huhu.. ;(( . If there's none of THAT reason, i won't!! I promised i WON'T!!! So?? The reason is??? Sume org dah tau kn?? I have to bring the scroll to umy and abah. InsyaAllah, it won't be longer than that ok beba? ;))
I'll study hard from now on. No compromise. Promise! The MOST things i have to get rid when I study : ( wow! its not like i have to throw all the stuffs away. I just have to manage my time between those rite?)
  • Handphonessss
  • Lovey-dovey feelings
  • Movies
I'm sure if i stick to that, i'll succeed . InsyaAllah~I will.. Yet, i still have to work hard on that ;(. I made a fuccili cheese baked today ;))

**xleh nk upload gmbr die..mls dah nk usehe ;((




Welcome 'Semester 5' May Allah's
Bless Always together In Our Way :))







No comments: