Sunday, December 30, 2012

How to React when something unexpected happens?

Hi Assalamualaikum. Yes, this is my second posting after the first one after I left this blog for some time. So, have you ever felt heart pounding or something that makes your heart beats without a rhymes and so on? Yes. How do we cope with that? How do we react? Yeah, this is a biology class students.

You never thought you will face this. You'll never expect to have this moment and scenario. You never planned for an incident recovery or disaster recovery or whatever. It was just happened. Well, the only thing is to turn to your One and Only God, Allah SWT. Its not that we did not turn to Allah for all this while, but currently that is my only IRP. You don't tell me that, I have to at least be prepared if something like this happens but yes I don't.

This is not the time to play around, now is not the time for you to take things for granted. I'm 24 and I'm about to plan everything but what will you do if it doesn't turn to what you've been planning? It is called FATE. And as a Muslim you MUST believe in Qada' and Qadar.

Allah SWT has already planned EVERYTHING for you. On the other hand, you can also plan something for yourself but He knows well. What is good and what is not. When what you need and what you want is now kinda blur for me. Wise. Is just it.

The next thing is, I never will regret what I've done or said. I'll never cares of what other people feels while they were just ignore my feelings. Yeah sometimes you have to be that mean. I am no type of jelly-jelly people! I'm tough now. Its tiring when you keep on thinking other's feeling instead of yours.

What will you do if you chose something you thinks is good for you now but ain't good for you 10 years later? Or less? How will you chose baby? But how do we know that, that is no good for you 10 years later? It's the art of making decision. Trust me.

#nowlistening to KEMBALI by Akim and Stacy for thousands of times....


Till then,x0x0

No comments: