Monday, February 13, 2012

Have You Ever?

Salam.(Pendek je sebab tak sihat -__-') Nothing to blog actually. But what I experienced today that makes me blurt about it. Worst cough ever. I had a flu, fever, cough all in one. Every minute I will cough until I feel like my head is being punched. Worst right? 

Tomorrow is tough. Beba! Get well soon!

My to-do list for tomorrow:
  1. Go to Ministry of Education to request for a missing SPM certificate. (But this time is not for me, my cousin's.
  2. Go to JPN regarding my IC maters
  3. Go to JPJ regards Driving Licence 
  4. CIMB, MAYBANK,BIMB regarding my ATM cards.
  5. Celcom Center regarding my SIM Card.
InsyaAllah. :)

Till then,x0x0

2 comments:

EmaN said...

Get well soon. Byk pulak bnde jadi time x sehat ni..huhu. Moga brjalan lncar semuanye yep! :)

ubabe said...

Amiin.. Thank you. :)