Thursday, November 24, 2011

FRIDAY.Again.

Assalamualaikum. Hi there. Time flies. Al-waqt kassaif. Demi masa. In-Time. So on and so forth. Whatever it is. You have to face it. Deal with it. Norms are usually boring. But still we lived with it. Do not **sighhssss* do not hassle. But i did. Thesis is suppose to be an on-going project. Not for me. Feels like screaming and yelling and arggghhhh..

Its BREAKING DAWN!!! Next is Ombak Rindu. Nest is THESIS. Full stop. I have to put and end to it. So I have to start proceeding my thesis. And.PLEASE stop making me annoy. Its not like you never did that to me. Like OTHERS never did that to you. And yeah, you are able to say that in-front of my face because who I am right. Try to say that to others. I had enough of thinking other's feeling. WHILE OTHERS are never ever will consider my feeling. Because I am nothing. Ok. Just stick with your own cliques. Huh! When I blurted it out, one asked me. " Oh, maknanya sebelum ni xikhlas la.." Don't judge others' sincerity. Don't judge mine. NEVER! Please and thank you. My sincerity, only Allah knows best. Even me, who are you to judge? If someone ask, I would say, I had enough. I'm tired. When I was struggling thinking on how others feel, how they will react, they neglect me. Ouch! Harsh. This is what we call reality.



Hooooo.. How I miss my girlfriends.... A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times. When hanging out with you guys I forgot my reality.

p/s: do you know how it feels when you got back what you've lost. Biar lah orang macam pelik-pelik. But I'm more than happy.

Till then, be GOOD to your friends. ILOVEYOU.

2 comments:

WfKhrdn said...

Kakbebaa. Sorry for being annoying, all the time T_T

ubabe said...

No lah. hahaha... Wafa budak2... Annoying tahap budak2 lah. kalau kite annoying tahap orang tua :P