Sunday, October 09, 2011

Atas Ke"SILLY"an Saya.

Salam. Hi -__-'
I was searching for internship places just now. That I'm not taking my bath yet, still in my jubah. What an attitude la Beba -_________-. From morning I woke-up to complete my searching on Wireless Presentation title, got on a car with Della and Ajun as we already lost contact for weeks. Got back home completing my ISA assignment. Doing my routine eat pray love :P. Now: 11:45 pm, in my room, doing a searching on the internship places, sent an email to a HR PIC and did a silly mistake that can't be forgiven.




Sending and email to the HR PIC with a signature-with-my-'BLOG's LINK' hyper-linked at the signature.





-______-'





So, my reaction was














2 comments:

City_Moon_Now_War_Argh said...

abes la cani. traffic nuffnang tak naik la nmpknye. :P

ubabe said...

naik dah la balik..dh public blek! :P