Monday, May 09, 2011

Hello World!!!!

Salam! Hai alls! Macam nk wt intro java kanns.. Okeh~ Maka dengan ini tamatlah sesi pengajian 2010/2011 sem 6 bagi pelajar tahun 3 Information Security and Assurance. Hehehe. Hooray! Even tadi jawab mcm hape. Ok seriously this is the worst! DFD? Macam hari2 je duk denga. Duk ulang bace. Tapi macam ngek je ko lukis tadi beb! Siyes aku ckp nok! Lengkali sem depan buat lah lagi~ I'm happy and proud of myself. This is the best I can do. May everything go just as smooth as marshmallow. Muntah @.@ 


Habisnye sem nih. Start lah aku nk pk pasal thesis. Prof K bantulah saye. Really hope that nothing big. Boleh je. Semua org boleh. Kalau x xkn lah org boleh dpt master sume bagai kan? U r getting ur degree. Dont make a fuss lah beba~ errmmm...


Tadi habes je paper last, dinner together with classmate.  Nak angkat gmbr je boleh x? eheee.. lepas dinner kt adam, g dataran nilai lepak n taking pictures. Talking about taking pictures. last time I pronounce camwhoring to my dearest auntie. She's an english teacher lawyer. She was soo surprised to hear how people or to be precise girls use words nowadays. Funny! Pape pun. Jangan rosakkn bahase cuz how can we add whoring to verbs? Muslim peeps.. And we are educated. Dont just simply use because u heard people gune. 


Do u people know that solat sunat istikharah is the only way to prevent from dilemma? Senang cerite kanns? Before this I jenis jrg amalkan solat sunat ni. Biase kalau ade ape2 yg mengganggu, sunat hajat je. I mean for me, by doing hajat we can ask anything from Him. Ask for guidance, forgiveness (sunat taubat) tapi lately I was closed with 1 friend. She told me bout that. I mean evrytime I had something she would proposed that. Istikharah is the best. 


So after this I would definitely do istikharah everytime I had something blocking my jantung pisang =) Thanks minah! 


I really hope that the r/ship would do well. I always make my sis' r/ship as an example. That r/ship will be settled in a harmony ceremony where I will sit on the pillow mat at my hall. Everybody silent try to catch what the tok kadi will be saying. Ummu wake up. You are only 23. Dont waste your time by thinking about something that is further away. huhuhuhu. Sometime we have to be rationale. So? Proceed with your thesis and try to find good job with good money ^_^.


njoy the pictures in the next updates kot sbb bb yg sgt slow nk mampus. okbye! 
till then~

No comments: