Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ikea Day's Out.

Assalamualaikum..


ni baru balek..

Nampak tasha shila shooting dkt dpn ikea td with a cigs in her hand. Talking to her MUA smbil2 smoke the cigarette. so i bet that is not her "smoking scene"... Whatever it is, bukan artis pun selalu npk perempuan smoke. So bukn perkara abnormal tp sbb die cntik..di hodohkn dgn perkara merokok itu. She is beautiful.. Chincha!

Ok. The thing is. I like my makeup for this family outing. Unfortunately part of it is my sis' makeup stuffs. Foundation n compact powder from loreal.. Maybelline cheek blush.. Mybelline highlite for e/shadow..black socket tu Muna's shadow pallete from cosway. She gave me as a gift. Suke kot bile org bg kite makeup stuff!lastly, except for eyeliner,my maybelline eyeliner pen and pencil..upper n down liner AND finally my revlon nude color lipstick. Next time, nak puashati kena pakai my sister punye foundtn, compact n eyeshadow. Kalau x kena beli sndiri :-P (smua pun drugstore punye brand,tunggu keje. Lagi puas hati! )

Haiii

Kid's room section.



Tengok fayyadh bajet bilik die





He caught something.

Die dpt thomas basic train set and he asked me to pay for it. Haha....


Dh xlepas dh...

Ok.. Buruk gile update pakai bloggeroids. Terabur gambar... :-P

Till then..xoxo

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: