Friday, August 13, 2010

Dh Tertulis Kat Luh Mahfuz :(



Salam..
Hati saye baru2 ni gembire..Because as I know..
This Ramadhan I will be around THEM.
All of them. As i return home, I'll see all my beloved faces :)
Yesterday, I got good and bad news from umy.Good or bad first
? Its not a bad news actually. Going back to our Rabb isn't a bad news right? So..my grandaunt passed away yesterday.. The good news cum the bad news for us is my bro got his result. He's going to fly. As he said, this Aug 25th???



Isn't it too soon????
Belum raye lagi time tu :(..Ngeee...ari2 ktorg provoke umy.ktorg ckp, xsedih ke umy?umy kate xlah..ank umy nk g blaja..ngeeeheee..yelah tu umy :))
GOOD LUCK BRO!! GONNA MISS U (Werkk!! yucks!)ngeee..
betol la..sape nk amek aku kt nilai lagi pasnih :'((

p/s : thnx belanje aku cooler baeekkk punye :)

No comments: